BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two watches that I dont wear that I'd like to sell.

One is an Omega Speedmaster Automatic chronograph. Stainless with silver dial all boxes extra band links etc. $1000.00 b/o

The other is a Tag Heuer Series 2000 sports watch. Stainless with a blue dial/blue bezel. Great fishing watch. Has scratches on band and case, but nothing that cant be buffed out by a jewler. Needs new battery. $200.00 B/O

Also, I have a 2001 Les Paul Flame top Standard Plus guitar. Tobacco burst finish. Perfect condition, Like new with case. $1500.00

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Im interested in the Tag, as long as its a "real one" and not one of the knock offs.......
Email me pics of both if you can.

Thanks,

Paul

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John,
The Speedmaster is only a few years old. It is in very good to excellent condition. It has a few little surface scratches from ordinary wear. Pics will Follow tonight.

Paul, they are both real. I live right around the corner from you. I'm a lawyer in Westmont, you can trust me, despite the jokes you may have heard. ;) Pics will follow tonight.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Wish I could buy the Les Paul. Had a chance to buy a 65 silverburst studio back when I started, my parents went to buy it for me for Christmas and it was gone. The Charvel is nice, but not a Les.

·
Registered
16,554 Posts
"I'm a lawyer. You can trust me"

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The Tag..or maybe the other...call me and maybe we can get together to night to look at them.

Paul
215-498-2888 (cell)

·
Registered
483 Posts
what dont you have when you have a lawyer buried up to his neck in sand? Not enough sand. merry x-mas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts