BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Skip, Booked with Jeremy today. See ya in a couple weeks! Can't wait so I'll have to go trout fishin' 1st. Maybe we'll try smoked trout for bait .I was serious about the chair for Walt if it's still around (unbolted of course). :eek:

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
my boat is at the shop now getting a new water pump...new moon tides next monday will bring in the first wave of fish...my guess is going to be mostly shorter fish but need to get out....can't wait!!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Stop teasing me. I can't wait any longer. I have been tieing up rigs. Cleaning up the rods. Put together the new fishing bag. I have just about run out of things to get ready. Man I know I am ready. So all I can say is!

Lets go get them boys!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Skip, Booked with Jeremy today. See ya in a couple weeks! Can't wait so I'll have to go trout fishin' 1st. Maybe we'll try smoked trout for bait .I was serious about the chair for Walt if it's still around (unbolted of course). :eek:
Yo Hollywood!
Nice boat!!:D
BTW the Fabulous Salty Dogs Fishing Band will be
playing at the Hollywood Tavern on Friday, June 26th.
Looks like you're in the neighborhood.
Hope to see you!:thumbsup:

Whaler 13

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.