BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I CAME DOWN TODAY AND CAME IN NORTH WILDWOOD ABOUT 1:00PM AND BACK NEAR THE PARKWAY WAS A VERY LARGE SPORTFISHER THAT FROM THE ROAD LOOKED LIKE THE LITTLE DEBBIE.THEY WERE IN TURTLE CREEK OR AS SOME KNOW IT OLD TURTLE THROUGHFARE ANCHORED UP EITHER AN OPEN BOAT TRIP OR NATURE WATCHING I'M SURE SOME OTHERS SAW THEM OR THEY WILL POST.IF I ONLY HAD A CAMERA.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Biggest,
Are you saying this is strang because its shallow waters back there?

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO BECAUSE THERE IS AN UNMARKED CHANNEL BACK THERE
AND IS A FEW HOLES FROM 20 TO 40'DEEP BUT IN GOING BACK THERE FOR OVER 50 YEARS I HAVE NEVER SEE A 55' SPORTFISHING BOAT BACK THERE.FROM RT.447
IT REALY LOOKED WEIRD BUT NEAT.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CAPT.JOE--NEXT WEEK WHEN I COME IN NORTH WW THERE WILL BE A FLEET UP THERE.YOU NEVER FIND TO MANY NEW PEOPLE UP THERE WHEN THE TIDE DROPS OR THEY COULD BE THERE A LONG TIME IF THEY DON'T STAY IN THE CHANNEL.I HAVE TOWED A FEW OUT OF THERE THAT WOULD TURN RED IF I TOLD.THE PICKER HAS NEW HAUNTS AND IDEA'S,BESIDES HE IS MY HERO.SEE YOU SOON CAPT.JOE.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
I saw a rather large boat coming from the back back yesterday afternoon with a well known Captain on the Barn- who uses the open boat forum quite often..........says he fished the back..............too rough outside...........kinds tall and skinny.......can't say for sure where he was though. BJ- wasn't quite a sport fish if it was him. :D

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TOM---I COULD SEE THE ONE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OUT MY BACK DECK.HE WARES A FUNNY HAT AND CATCHES A FEW STRIPERS NOW AND THEN.IF I TELL HE'LL KILL ME.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
BJ- my bad- just remembered Fred telling me yesterday that they had to scrap their bay trip on the Little Debbie and moved to the back- pretty busy back there yesterday, huh?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts