BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Branco, I saw the same proposal, with the one correction to your post being 4 fish from January 1st to April 30th. All the other information is the same. I did not see if these were officially set, though.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
The numbers are correct but we are far far far from settled in yet.

Naturally had any of you Tog Lords attended last nights state tog meeting you would know all of the facts.

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Fishpicker said:

Naturally had any of you Tog Lords attended last nights state tog meeting you would know all of the facts.
wish i had the time.. i hate having to work to pay for my habits.. like fishing :)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Fishpicker said:

Since we couldnt make it, what did we miss?

Thanks,

K

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
phillyfishing said:
wish i had the time.. i hate having to work to pay for my habits.. like fishing :)

I hate having to attend them so I can work !!!

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
aj bruno said:
Then I suggest you find another line of work :D :D

Ignorance is a wonderful thing.:D

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
KHP said:
Since we couldnt make it, what did we miss?

Thanks,

K

If I give you a fish you'll eat for a day , If I teach you to fish you'll eat for a lifetime.

We ( Both sectors ) need to get more involved. The Popular trend is to sit around and ***** about how we're being mistreated. The Popular trend is also to come up with some lame *** excuse on why we're neglecting our hobby or livelihood. I find it disgusting that on a message board everyone is a expert , But when it is time to voice their opinion they are nowhere to be found. For what was hanging in the gallows last night I would have thought that there would have been more then 3 Rec representative's. ( Starfish Boo Boo , Capt Paul Porgy and Adam Karen Ann. The other 15 or so were all of my co workers fellow Comm Fishermen.

That is Sad !!!!!!! For all the money that is made off of these fish , people should find the time to go and watch , listen and learn. SAD VERY SAD !!!!!

Going and catching fish is easy fighting for the right to catch fish is the hard part.

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Fishpicker said:
If I give you a fish you'll eat for a day , If I teach you to fish you'll eat for a lifetime.

We ( Both sectors ) need to get more involved. The Popular trend is to sit around and ***** about how we're being mistreated. .
pick you know the real reason.

its easy to sit a *****....

its not so easy to go to meetings,

most of us are not nearly as concerned as we try to make it seem.

:cool:

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
That's good news !!

Sad how no one notices commercial guys fighting for a season for all

Thanks to those who did the work

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Bob ECT said:
And here I thought the sky was falling last week :D

Hey Bob it was great to see ya Last night !!!!!!! Good to know that you give back to the same community that you get so much from.

Sad oh so very sad !!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts