BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tired of trying to sell your boat. We have buyers. We are looking for clean outboard powered boats. Let us help you sell your boat. We have financing, go to boat shows, web site listings, and alot of store traffic. We charge nothing for storage so if your boat does not sell it cost you nothing. Give us a call today. (856) 785 9455. Looking for a used boat visit http://www.barnaclebillsmarinesupply.com/clothing.html to see our current used boats.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Sponsored (that means they pay a fee) are permitted to solicite there products/sevices. Non-sponsors, or members who do not contribute to the barn's advertising forum, are not permitted to advertise/sell/etc...

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
CAptn Cuda

First Welcome to the Barn.

Paid Advertisers can sell their products as Ippomatic said.

What it prevents are non advertisers posting like 5 boats for sale etc.
Hope this helps.
Enjoy the site

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
C.C. You can post you're boat for sale on this site. Check out some of the other posts owners have posted in an attempt to sell thier boats.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Barnacle Bill,

Could you bmail me what your commission schedule would be for used boats....Probably changes with price range but I was just wondering what you'd charge for commission if you sold my boat?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jackman we charge 1,000 if it sells for under 10,000. Over 10,000 we charge 1,500. We are still looking for clean outboard powered boats. Rember it cost you nothing if we do not sell it. Why pay storage somewhere else? Give us a call today. 856 785 9455. By the way any demo runs with your boat the buyer pays for. It will cost you nothin. Alot of dealers split the demo run charge between the seller and buyer. Before the demo run the buyer is preapproved.

[ 09-30-2005, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: barnaclebillsmarine ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.