BASS BARN banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I went out Sunday on the Miss Kaela out of Sea Isle with the crew of the Capt. Robbins(hey they need to have fun to!) We caught about 22 nice weakfish up to 6 pounders, croakers, blues and king fish, we would have had out limit for all but those big ones got away! We had a great time, very professional and Capt. Dave is the weakfish slayer! Thanks for a great trip Capt. Dave, I'll be out there this week for some more weakies.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nice report. What were you using for bait? Any idea in what general area you were fishing, like the Sea Ridge or in the bay?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Dont want to beat you up but I think you are going to get a few questions about your screen name. Kinda real close to my screen name. I run a 28 Hydra Sports named the Dirty Blond II out of Port Norris.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not to beat you up back, but I am a female who enjoys fishing with dirty blonde hair not a boat name. If the bass barn thought it was to close I'm sure they wouldn't have let me use it. No one has approached me about the name and I've been a member since May.

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.