BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got bumped off the boat today, and couldn't sleep! Left the house at 3:30 for a "well" known "spot". High tide now! :mad: I like outgoing, but when you can fish, ya go. Had to come home early to take wife to work. Caught 1 about 9#, and 1 other hit/breakoff? Power pro, felt like a weakie, but broke anyway. Probably blue.Just wodering, if anyone catching consistant? On chartuse jig/pinkie.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
saw yesterdays post. what is your back way to avoid 47/55 ?

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Hook, I missed one last Friday night and that has been it. I'm obsessed with these fish this Spring. I'm hoping it gets better soon for me.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phish, from PN, I run thru Laurel Lakes to Millville. Then "usually" 47 to Malaga, then Brooklawn/New Freedom? Come out near Dambleys. Still a good hour drive. The Fort/Money Is, the same. From Bidwell/south, I turn and go thru Woodbine then Buena. Here, you have a little of 47. That or Parkway.There are numerous roads to take, but you gotta know them or it takes longer.47/55 on Sun are murder. I run a few roads outa Millville that come to Buena, just dont know names/numbers?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts