·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Rocket launchers!! HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
740 Posts
Stow it til next winter, the bad weather is over, get the towels out to wipe her down!!

·
Registered
32,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
20 month old son - 2 ear infections and sinus infection :(

3 month old daughter - ear infection :(

wife (age classified) - very stressed out :mad:

Work - unreasonable deadlines :(

Daughter's baptism on Sunday

Looks like this Saturday will not happen for The "Dan"Forth. :( We're shooting for the 27th now :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Tis the season pal.... My cousins 22mo old son has been suffering with an ear infection as well, Tell your wife to hang in there , I hope everything goes well for you and the family on Sunday ...It won't be long now until the Danforth is dunked ... ;) As the pediatrician probably said there is nothing you can do for it let the antibiotics take its course, of course the crying and screaming is the brutal part of it ... hope the little ones feel better soon..

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Aquasport190,

Have two more kids, then you can complain.

And with your kids being that young you aint going to fish much for the next 10 years anyway. ;)

Sell your boat and gear, buy a big comfortable recliner, a big screen tv and a good strong remote for the tv. Also, a small fridge next to the recliner to hold the beer, until the kids can walk to the kitchen to fetch you brews. The only fishing you'll be doing for the next decade is watching it on tv and reading this board. I've seen it happen to many a young man. :( ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts