BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished with the Connelly crew on Saturday and in spite of the slop, we had some nice fish to take home and threw back some even nicer fish! Aaron was on his 1st trip for stripers ever and constantly let us know that he didn't figure that he would ever catch a fish, unil he caught a 35" bass, the first over 34 of the year . He was all smiles after that. i had a great time with Joe and Charles and Wayne as well as Charleton who spent most of his time checking out the accomodations in the cabin. The best bite seemed to be up the bay on the outgoing. i stopped on a few spots on the way and they all looked good but the water was warmer up the bay. Sunday, Bob Cummings and his 3 sons went along and we looked around a bit then ran up the bay again and caught our limit of slots and threw back some nice tweeners. The boat is running great and is even smoother and quieter than last year. She sat in the sea on Saturday with the wind against the tide and was like a rock. By the way, we caught a few HORSHOE CRABS on Sunday. That usually means that the drummin will be starting right soon. Next Sunday is the full moon and I would not be suprised to see the boomwers start! I can't wait! Oh, by the way, I do have some days open still in April and May for this fishing so give a call and let's go catching together.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Capt.Steve
Great job gettin on the stripers to you and the crew,Boat looks awesome !!!!!!See ya soon ,Vinny

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all and especially to Capt. Kobie who was kind enough to send me some pics he took of the boat on Sunday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.