BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Kind of a scary forecast so far. Can they get it wrong and throw us a bone and err on the good side for a change?

Time will tell- See ya all at the Cappy's meeting in Avalon Tonite!

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
It doesn't look good. i use this link allot. Experience has taught me that when a front is coming through be sure your at the dock because truth is you do not know what is going to happen. You MAY go out behind it but never in front that's my rule. This looks like it is settling right on top of us for the weekend.

http://www.wunderground.com/satellite/vis/1k/US.html

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yes, Bear13, after that infamous frontal passage we were out in, which was exactly 19 years ago, I'm with ya. ;)

I was hoping for the front to pass Friday PM....but Sunday may be the safer day out there.

·
Registered
395 Posts
:eek: Canyon forecast quite frightening for those in the Offshore portion.

We'll have to wait and see. We'll be fishing I hope on the Debbie 2 rather than Fisher Price . See you folks tonite at the Captains meeting.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Ventura you are making me feel old :eek: I was young then...

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
hope we catch a break here - I need to get out of the back bay

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sunday looks great. 5-10 inshore and 10-15 offshore out of the NW. We have a trip for Tuna sunday and I'm looking forward to the beautiful weather they have forecast. Hopefully that forecast won't change 50 more times by then:D

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
I am shooting for Sunday!

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Lizard no, that is actually a cub!!! ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts