BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic upon request. Bought last year, never used. Paid $500. Will sell for $100. Must come and pic up. I live in Royersford, PA. Last try to get rid of this machine. It is collecting dust.
? Adjustable Free Motion Pulley
? Chest Press
? Leg Developer
? High Pulley/ Lat Bar
? Low Pulley
? Squat Station
? Double-Stitched, Padded Vinyl

[ 02-04-2005, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Makojoe0317 ]

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I'm defintely interested, can I see a pic? Is it assembled? Can it be disassembled easily? If not, I have to make arrangements to get a trailer or something as I only have a Ramcharger.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
OK, never mind the pic, I found one online...I'll take it for sure, I just to know what I'm gonna need to move it...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
San-Man,

It is partially assembled. I had to take it appart to move the machine. I have full directions and everything you need to assemble. Probably 20 or so bolts to put back together as opposed to the 150 when I first put it together. If the Ram Chrger is an SUV type vehicle you should be able to fit it. I got the whole thing in the back of my Ranger.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
yeah, it's an SUV...I can come up this weekend to get it...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Jackman,

As far as I am concerned it is still sitting in my basement and more than one person is interested. No one has called to confirm pickup, so it is still for sale. But out and mind your own damn business.

[ 02-03-2005, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Makojoe0317 ]

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
San Man,

If you are still interested, let me know. We can make an arrangement for this weekend. I will be around. You can call me tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yes, I'm interested, I'll call you later today (Friday)...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bench is sold to the first caller. The gentleman is coming to pick up tonight. Thanks for everyones interest.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Wtf, you ask if I still want it, I reply that I do and now you go and sell it to someone else? Did you really want me to call you at 3AM?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
San-Man, I cannot be partial to others who showed interest in the Bench. I said the first person to call and make an arrangement to pick it up takes the set. My number was posted 6:54. Sorry, the other guy wanted it too. I have had and seen deals fall through on this board many times, so you have to understand I am looking out for my best interest.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
What part of "I'll take it for sure" didn't you understand? You had several people on the board interested so it's not like if our deal fell through you couldn't have found someone else...Obviously it's your right to sell to whomever you want, but I assumed we had a deal...I can't monitor this message board 24/7 which is why I didn't see your number until early this AM...I went to bed last night around 7pm and was up at 3AM...You couldn't spare me a few hours? I think they would have understood if you would have asked the other person to wait a bit because of a prior commitment...Hell, they might have even offered you a little more $$ for it...But whatever...Again, you can sell your stuff to whomever you wish, but I still feel slighted...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Listen here...

I think its pretty clear that this guy was going to buy your weight bench....unless you don't understand English that is!

"OK, never mind the pic, I found one online...I'll take it for sure, I just to know what I'm gonna need to move it..."

This was posted 02-03-2005 07:13 AM, followed 02-03-2005 06:26 PM the same day with the followup "yeah, it's an SUV...I can come up this weekend to get it...

At 02-03-2005 08:43 PM, two hours after you got your affirmation that Sanman wanted it you post that its up for grabs.

What did you not understand?

Its BS like this that makes this "Barn Sale" a real sour place to do business. Maybe you should take more "Corporate Training" and learn that most big deals in business are closed over a beer and word of mouth.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
No, it isn't all BS, there are some very nice people on here (no, don't read anything into that Makojoe, I'm not looking to start a war)...Just this past weekend I bought a snowthrower off Mulletman and it was a pleasure doing business with him, so all isn't lost...And also, I'll admit that I had asked people on this site for more information about something they were selling and then I never followed up after that, but at no point did I tell them that I wanted the item and then not bought it either...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jackman,

You are clearly just one angry dude. Now we are going to take shots at professions? Dude...Get a life...Stop searching chat threads and butting in where you have no place. You are the reason these forums are a problem. Always getting involved when you have no place or point.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm not an angry dude at all I was actually going to make an offer if Sanman didn't want it. But I was waiting for him to decline.

I do not surf these threads to harass people. I have actually been involved here before you my friend and have had kind level-minded comments for those whom I've crossed paths with. The shot was not at your profession but at your business tactics while trying to sell your weight bench. "The Gentleman's Agreement" is what Sanman was relying on to buy your weights...you clearly violated it.

I don't have the need to respoond to this anymore so do with it what you want. Glad you sold the item.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts