BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my house and moveing soon I have a young Pigme Goat :D if any one wants him he's free to a good home. He's less than a year old. Brown with a black stripe on his back. I have a Border Collie and I got the goat to train the collie how to heard and the collie heards fine. And the Goat loves dogs. he thinks he is a dog. :D And no I'm keeping the collie she's going with me when I move :D

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Whats his health like? What kind of pen does he need? I have always wanted a goat. Would he fair well by himself? Just curious. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Hi all of those questions from glennexit13 apply to me, sorry, my brother must have been logged on before me, I am the one who wants a goat, not him, Thanks and sorry.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Not curried goat I hope!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I don,t think I would give my pet goat to someone named capemaychef. :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he is very healthy. just I dont think he needs a large pen. and he is all buy himself he'll be fine. my cell #(856)207-0716 Bob

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Originally posted by JP Canning:
Call Mrs Crabs she needs a little more to keep her busy !
Yeah, I don't think she has run one of these over yet. :D :D

[ 02-04-2006, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: finally ]

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
he's small they said he'll get to be about the size of a meduim size dog right now he is about 20pds his horns are about 1 inch long. He eats hay,corn and a mix goat feed I have about 100pds of food and a half of bail of hay to go with him.

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
I don't like the taste of Goat it is 10 times stronger than lamb...but good homer quote. I have always wanted a goat as a pet and to make goats milk...since it is a he, good pet.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts