BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit the Bay today it was like glass this AM!!!!! Not another boat in sight, I ran out a lil'bit fished the tide, had a few hits nothing to write home about. It was really nice to get back out there, a little too early I guess,I was chartin' some fish on the tv though. I used clams,bloodworms and some frozen crap Uncle Donnie gave me lmao!!!!!!!

Oh well there are more nice days to come. The dredge is out front of the fort setting up, they have a pump hose ran from the mouth of the creek all the way down to the end of the beach. Today was basically a shake down run for the boat all went well!!!

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
well at least ya got the shake down dun. I would have luved a ride out there ....up on plane on a sheet of glass. :D Bet it was real crowded ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was perfect out there at 6 AM!!!!!!! I might go again on thursday lmao!!!!! weather permitin'

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Good talkin to ya at Bill's this morning Matt ;) You know, thats the problem . Seems there's never enough time to fish or talk about it :D .
...tight lines...wish2fish

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You got that right!!!! I am headed out this weekend to try again! I got the skinny on those fish, they won't get by me this time lmao. I hope to have some pics for everyone on here!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts