BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna head down tomorrow for Mac's opening to meet some barners, where is a good spot to maybe wet a line in the back and what should I use, lures????:confused: I would go on the beach but don't want to buy a permit for a few hours :rolleyes:

·
Registered
342 Posts
beach permit

I don't think you need a permit to walk on to fish . In cape may go to the light house at the point park and park and walk in not a far walk but a good area.:)

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Steve Wdz said:
Gonna head down tomorrow for Mac's opening to meet some barners, where is a good spot to maybe wet a line in the back and what should I use, lures????:confused: I would go on the beach but don't want to buy a permit for a few hours :rolleyes:
CALL FRED AT NO BONES. HE LIKES TO HELP. I WAS PLANNING TO GO BUT BUT THE WIFE HAS AN AILMENT.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
go to the beach and look for birds.......

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
freaky One said:
go to the beach and look for birds.......
:eek:

That would explain your screen-name :p

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Even Steven said:
:eek:

That would explain your screen-name :p
hmmmm why would you say that?? I guess you havent been down there the last few days....might be suprised:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
If your going to Mac's there will be more fishing knowledge, especially for the area, than anywhere else on earth....ask Fred he'll point you in the right direction...they may not know a whole lot about Pizza (SAM'S RULES!!!) :p ....but they make up for it in fishing knowledge...

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
med said:
If your going to Mac's there will be more fishing knowledge, especially for the area, than anywhere else on earth....ask Fred he'll point you in the right direction...they may not know a whole lot about Pizza (SAM'S RULES!!!) :p ....but they make up for it in fishing knowledge...
SAM'S NOW BECOMES AN AFTERTHOUGHT WHICH IS LIKE AFTERBIRTH AFTER THE LITTLE ONE IS BORN IT'S USELESS JUST LIKE SAM'S.WE HAVE HAD 4,231 POLLS AND MACK'S WOIN ALL BUT 1 WHEN BADFINGER WENT FROM ONE LIBRARY TO ANOTHER VOTING FOR SAM'S.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
thats fine with me, now it wont be as difficult to get a table in Sam's...I dont remember ever seeing a line outside of Mack's...:D ;)

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Sams Is Just An Everyday Pizza.i May Make It Tomorrow To Macks.hopefully Its Better. Have Not Been In A Lot Of Years.DEPENDING ON WHAT NEWS WE GET AT THE DOCTORS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts