BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whale Creek Marina got robbed last week. I talked to Karen and she said they got reels, her cash register and part of her antique scale. Hopefully some of you guys can stop in and buy some gear that you need to help her get back on her feet. She is a terrific lady and takes care of Barners. Her link may be down but she is in Strathmere. Turn at the flagpoles and follow to the end and make a right. This really bummed me out when I heard about it. They don't make people any finer than Karen....so please help her out. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
You have got to be kidding me....

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why would I make a joke about something like this? This lady works her butt off and I just think this sucks. Stop by and give her some support.....thanks.

[ 10-01-2004, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Red_Cherokee ]

·
Registered
388 Posts
I talked to Karen today, apparently they got some Avet reels. Keep your eyes open for "too good to be true" shady deals on these and help catch the pond scum who did this

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
yea, just talk to Karen today also.(Damm shame)Will be down that way Sunday and hand over a couple of $$. Help any way I can..

·
Registered
122 Posts
I read that a marina in wildwood lost some rental boat engins aswell hopefully these pricks will be caught :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts