BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1998 20' outrage has takle locker on front of console with slots for two drawers (i think) does anyone know where i can buy these i can find two tackie boxes with lids that would fit but would rather have drawers that would't slid all the way out if that's what was actually there to begin with openings about 12" widex6" thanks

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
If it's anything like mine ('08 Whaler) it was designed to fit those clear plastic tackle holders that have the lids that snap shut. Mine is on the starboard side of the console and holds two of those. They are only about five or six bucks at any tackle shop or Wal-Mart.:)

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know

what you mean and i'm gonna pick them up was hoping there were drawers that wouldn't slide all the way out thanks safe boating

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
what you mean and i'm gonna pick them up was hoping there were drawers that wouldn't slide all the way out thanks safe boating
Mine has a hatch cover that pulls down, but these snap in tight enough so they wouldn't just slide out anyway. Maybe check out the BW website.
They may have the replacements that you need, or Island Marine BW
dealer on Rt. 9 might be able to order for you. Safe Boating.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
495 Posts
If you don't have any luck with a Dealer, check continouswave.com or whalercentral.com for all things Whaler.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks all

i'll check them sites was on boston whaler fourm really bad still waiting for them to post my ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts