I plan on maybe doing a little Bridge Running
Jigging etc.. And Also Plan on Getting Some
Time In On The Beach for Some SurfCasting
Lure's and Maybe some Bait....

What Are Your Plans ???

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm gonna drag some eels in the ICW. If that doesn't work out, I have some leftover bunker chum that's stinkin' up the freezer. So I might anchor somewhere and stink up the ICW instead.

Good fishin'

Mike

"I am what I am and that's all that I am"
Popeye

·
Banned
2,856 Posts
I'll be in the surf somewhere from SH to IBSP starting early Sat. Looking for the 1st striper that wants my plug. If not then it's clams on IBSP. Good Luck to all

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
I get my ride back tommorow after a very long time , new motor and all :D :D :D !!!

Looks like wonderfull weather to break in a new motor :rolleyes: I'm bringing rods but we'll see if they ever get wet.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
gonna anchor up somewhere out of the w**d and dunk some clams. May even drag an eel or 2 around Herefords. All on Sun. Can't fish Sat. and it looks like I may not want to anyway.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
im gonna start sunday am at the Hook and head south if necessary - gonna toss the big arse danny swimmer in white with a small peanut or silverside teaser.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
I'm not sure. Maybe you guys can help me make up my mind. I could go out tomorrow morning on a friend's 21ft. boat in the Cape May area, but the winds looks real bad and we may have to keep to the inlet and canal. Or, early Sunday I could try the front of CISP, then go it on foot in the inlets and sods. However, I would need to leave by 11:00 a.m. to get home for the Eagles game. I should get a portable TV :confused:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
the 12 o'clock news said that the wind tomorrow is going to be on big time. gusts to 45, and sustained in the upper 20s.

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
I'll be at Indian River Inlet all weekend.
The wind may keep the waves down, so I may walk out on the jetty.

Good Luck,everyone!

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Waiting for Monday. :D ;)

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Gonna try the jetties around OC and Longport on Sunday a.m. using plugs. I am worried that the wind is going to be a major problem, but since its forecasted from the west I figure that I'll be able to cast out to Portugal. ;) If anyone has a better suggestion let me know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts