I plan on maybe doing a little Bridge Running
Jigging etc.. And Also Plan on Getting Some
Time In On The Beach for Some SurfCasting
Lure's and Maybe some Bait....

What Are Your Plans ???

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I'm gonna drag some eels in the ICW. If that doesn't work out, I have some leftover bunker chum that's stinkin' up the freezer. So I might anchor somewhere and stink up the ICW instead.

Good fishin'

Mike

"I am what I am and that's all that I am"
Popeye

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
gonna anchor up somewhere out of the w**d and dunk some clams. May even drag an eel or 2 around Herefords. All on Sun. Can't fish Sat. and it looks like I may not want to anyway.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
I'm not sure. Maybe you guys can help me make up my mind. I could go out tomorrow morning on a friend's 21ft. boat in the Cape May area, but the winds looks real bad and we may have to keep to the inlet and canal. Or, early Sunday I could try the front of CISP, then go it on foot in the inlets and sods. However, I would need to leave by 11:00 a.m. to get home for the Eagles game. I should get a portable TV :confused:

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
I'll be at Indian River Inlet all weekend.
The wind may keep the waves down, so I may walk out on the jetty.

Good Luck,everyone!

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Gonna try the jetties around OC and Longport on Sunday a.m. using plugs. I am worried that the wind is going to be a major problem, but since its forecasted from the west I figure that I'll be able to cast out to Portugal. ;) If anyone has a better suggestion let me know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts