BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sat down 8PM monday night to watch the third and final show of the shark tournament. I had watched the the fisrt and second shows the previous mondays.....But it was not on. I checked the espn website and it says it was set to air Oct 5,12,19. I also saw a website of HSUS tring to shut it down. I wondered if they were maybe successful?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I went to watch it there was college football. I guess the pressure got to them with the animal rights groups. I wanted to see that last show...it had the 1100 pound tiger on that. I read that the animal rights groups were upset about the treatment of the tiger shark. Oh well maybe they will air it again, hopefully not at 2am.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Yeah, I watched it last night too. I think it was on at 9 PM on ESPN2. I like how the commentator calls all the sharks monsters. Its a shame they kill all those blue sharks though. That tiger was a true beast!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.