BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do women really support a government run health system which decides who their doctor will be and what health services they may or may not receive, which is what Hillary Clinton is advocating?

Do women really support the allowance of other country’s poverty stricken populations to flood into American and make American Citizens tax slaves to support their economic needs, while this invasion lowers earned wages for American female workers, which is what Hillary Clinton is advocating?

Do women really support trade deals like the NAFTA and TPP which advances the financial interests of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation, and have proven to encourage and force domestic manufacturers to leave our country along with millions of jobs, which is what Hillary Clinton has promised?

Do women really support a federal takeover of State run public schools systems and preventing the option of school choice for mothers living in America’s inner cities, which is what Hillary Clinton supports?

Do women really support “free” college tuition which will be financed by taxing millions of female college graduates who have worked their way through college and are now trying to meet their own economic needs, which is what Hillary Clinton supports?

Do women really support increasing the number of “refugees” from war torn Islamic controlled countries by 550 percent when every respected advisor has confirmed there is no way to vet these “refugees”, and yet, this is what Hillary Clinton has promised to do?

Do women really support the nomination of judges and Justices who will ignore the text and legislative intent of our Constitution and render opinions based upon their personal sense of fairness, reasonableness, or justice, which in turn is a shredding of our constitutionally limited system of government, and is what Hillary Clinton supports?

What on earth is the motivation for women to support Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump on the above listed issues which do in fact affect the common defense and general welfare of all American Citizens?

JWK

To support Hillary Clinton is to support our Global Governance Crowd and their Fast Track Trade Promotion Authority, WTO, NAFTA, GATT, CAFTA, and TPP deal ___ all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of Hillary Clinton’s international corporate giant donors who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
it's the exact same flawed mentality that we saw when blacks voted for Bobo solely because he was black. It's about time! Wasn't that one of Hildabeast's campaign slogans?

Reactions: bay bee

·
Registered
62,420 Posts
I'll answer the question with one word........... "Stupidity."

With "feelings" as a close second.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
I think that many women tend to avoid the dirty ins and outs of politics, and they do not want to spend the time understanding the complicated impacts of various policies, the probability of being able to carry out those policies, and delving into the hard work of understanding the policies. After all, you are put into a position where you would need to analyze economic, tax, foreign policy, among many others. Many people do not have time or the interest to take the effort to understand it.

They watch some shows on TV, where they paint the candidate as stellar, so they vote on gut feel.

·
Registered
10,589 Posts
Maybe they are afraid Donald will grab them, their daughters, granddaughters and female pets.

I want Jack Bauer president when all of Congress, SCOTUS and the executive branch gets blowed up.

·
Registered
14,086 Posts
What is it that motivates women to support Hillary over Donald Trump?They all have something in common. It is called a vagina. The truth is that many women will vote for Hillary simply because she is a woman.

·
Registered
9 Posts
wow....
seriously???
Parts of anatomy....have absolutely NOTHING to do with whom I vote for at all.

Im pretty much disgusted with both candidates to be honest....
I rarely comment on posts but u really need to step back and look at what you write and maybe imagine someone saying that to your daughter...your mother or your wife?
Would u find that post respectful?......No.

NOT a fan of either one....They would never be my first choice ever.
As a WOMAN with WOMAN "PARTS"....thats my official "vote".

)
What is it that motivates women to support Hillary over Donald Trump?

They all have something in common. It is called a vagina. The truth is that many women will vote for Hillary simply because she is a woman.

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
Trump has lost the woman as a voting base because of his mouth. He's the one that stated he can do anything to any woman because he is a star. He's one that's stated not her she isn't pretty. He's the one that has stated how he just forces himself on a woman.

He has no respect for a woman and now they are are suppose to respect him. That street goes both directions.

All the other stuff John posted is some blog BS that hides the fact that trump is a pig when dealing with a woman. All of us, maybe I shouldn't say all, myself I can have a conversation with a woman and not consider what she is naked. I can meet a woman and have a conversation with her looking at her eyes and not her breasts. It's called basic respect and the way you show that to another human. I don't measure a woman's ability by her weight, her hair, or her backside.

im surprised he hasn't called out the woman he has supporting him and said pretty, fat, ugly. That's what he does each time he sees a woman. Zero respect from the first second.

·
Registered
62,420 Posts
Trump has lost the woman as a voting base because of his mouth. He's the one that stated he can do anything to any woman because he is a star. He's one that's stated not her she isn't pretty. He's the one that has stated how he just forces himself on a woman.

He has no respect for a woman and now they are are suppose to respect him. That street goes both directions.

All the other stuff John posted is some blog BS that hides the fact that trump is a pig when dealing with a woman. All of us, maybe I shouldn't say all, myself I can have a conversation with a woman and not consider what she is naked. I can meet a woman and have a conversation with her looking at her eyes and not her breasts. It's called basic respect and the way you show that to another human. I don't measure a woman's ability by her weight, her hair, or her backside.

im surprised he hasn't called out the woman he has supporting him and said pretty, fat, ugly. That's what he does each time he sees a woman. Zero respect from the first second.
This woman you speak of........ When her home is on fire and her babies are inside, who does she want to go in try to to save them? You, and a few of your "respectful" friends? Or a group of fireman, who talk filthy about women all day long, and who are talking filthy about her as they're rescuing her kids?

Well, America is on fire..........

Reactions: philnam

·
Registered
6,200 Posts

Wow, really?

The air must be thin up there where you live. Us cavemen must really offend you.
The fact IS many women WILL vote for her because she is a WOMAN! Have you ever asked a woman(besides your wife who we already know votes only D) why they are voting for Hillary?
I HAVE!! Within 10 seconds, EVERYTIME, because she is a woman came out of their mouth. Granted this isn't some scientific poll, but, it is the truth.

They say, experience, temperament, woman in some order. It's pathetic. Very similar to voting for a black guy because he's black!

·
Registered
76,293 Posts
You can’t say all women operate that way but most who support her get their info and guidance from shows like the View and Ellen. Neither show dives into the details required for an honest discussion.

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
This woman you speak of........ When her home is on fire and her babies are inside, who does she want to go in try to to save them? You, and a few of your "respectful" friends? Or a group of fireman, who talk filthy about women all day long, and who are talking filthy about her as they're rescuing her kids?

Well, America is on fire..........

So now fireman talk of filth. Any proof of this or just Joey proof in your head only. never mind no need to answer we all know that answer.

you do like to change subjects.

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
We've all been told that men think about you-know-what far too often – every seven seconds, by some accounts. Most of us have entertained this idea for long enough to be sceptical. However, rather than merely wonder about whether this is true, stop for a moment to consider how you could – or could not – prove it.
If we believe the stats, thinking about sex every seven seconds adds up to 514 times an hour. Or approximately 7,200 times during each waking day. Is that a lot? It sounds like a big number to me, I’d imagine it’s bigger than the number of thoughts I have about anything in a day. So, here’s an interesting question: how is it possible to count the number of mine, or anyone else’s thoughts (sexual or otherwise) over the course of a day?
The scientific attempt to measure thoughts is known to psychologists as "experience sampling". It involves interrupting people as they go about their daily lives and asking them to record the thoughts they are having right at that moment, in that place.
Terri Fisher and her research team at Ohio State University did this using 'clickers'. They gave these to 283 college students, divided into three groups, and asked them to press and record each time they thought about sex, or food, or sleep.

Using this method they found that the average man in their study had 19 thoughts about sex a day. This was more than the women in their study – who had about 10 thoughts a day. However, the men also had more thoughts about food and sleep, suggesting perhaps that men are more prone to indulgent impulses in general. Or they are more likely to decide to count any vague feeling as a thought. Or some combination of both.
The interesting thing about the study was the large variation in number of thoughts. Some people said they thought about sex only once per day, whereas the top respondent recorded 388 clicks, which is a sexual thought about every two minutes.
However, the big confounding factor with this study is "ironic processes", more commonly known as the "white bear problem". If you want to have cruel fun with a child tell them to put their hand in their air and only put it down when they've stopped thinking about a white bear. Once you start thinking about something, trying to forget it just brings it back to mind.
This is exactly the circumstances the participants in Fisher's study found themselves in. They were given a clicker by the researchers and asked to record when they thought about sex (or food or sleep). Imagine them walking away from the psychology department, holding the clicker in their hand, trying hard not to think about sex all the time, yet also trying hard to remember to press the clicker every time they did think about it. My bet is that the poor man who clicked 388 times was as much a victim of the experimental design as he was of his impulses.
Always on my mind

Another approach, used by Wilhelm Hoffman and colleagues, involved issuing German adult volunteers with smartphones, which were set to notify them seven times a day at random intervals for a week. They were asked to record what featured in their most recent thoughts when they received the random alert, the idea being that putting the responsibility for remembering onto a device left participants' minds more free to wander.
The results aren't directly comparable to the Fisher study, as the most anyone could record thinking about sex was seven times a day. But what is clear is that people thought about it far less often than the seven-second myth suggests. They recorded a sexual thought in the last half hour on approximately 4% of occasions, which works out as about once per day, compared with 19 reported in the Fisher study.
The real shock from Hoffman's study is the relative unimportance of sex in the participants' thoughts. People said they thought more about food, sleep, personal hygiene, social contact, time off, and (until about 5pm) coffee. Watching TV, checking email and other forms of media use also won out over sex for the entire day. In fact, sex only became a predominant thought towards the end of the day (around midnight), and even then it was firmly in second place, behinmethod is also contaminated by a white bear effect, though, because participants knew at some point during the day they'd be asked to record what they had been thinking about. This could lead to overestimating some thoughts. Alternately, people may have felt embarrassed about admitting to having sexual thoughts throughout the day, and therefore underreported it.
So, although we can confidently dismiss the story that the average male thinks about sex every seven seconds, we can't know with much certainty what the true frequency actually is. Probably it varies wildly between people, and within the same person depending on their circumstances, and this is further confounded by the fact that any efforts to measure the number of someone's thoughts risks changing those thoughts.
There’s also the tricky issue that thoughts have no natural unit of measurement. Thoughts aren't like distances we can measure in centimetres, metres and kilometres. So what constitutes a thought, anyway? How big does it need to be to count? Have you had none, one or many while reading this? Plenty of things to think about!

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
Wow, really?

The air must be thin up there where you live. Us cavemen must really offend you.
The fact IS many women WILL vote for her because she is a WOMAN! Have you ever asked a woman(besides your wife who we already know votes only D) why they are voting for Hillary?
I HAVE!! Within 10 seconds, EVERYTIME, because she is a woman came out of their mouth. Granted this isn't some scientific poll, but, it is the truth.

They say, experience, temperament, woman in some order. It's pathetic. Very similar to voting for a black guy because he's black!

Every gender, color of candidate will always have those that follow only that. There are a lot more voters that don't and it's the person running to appeal to them. Seems trump doesn't appeal to women in general. Wanna guess why? It's all out there. Maybe spell it out for you. RESPECT, yup that little word goes a long way.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
I have been married to my wife for over 39 years. She has never had an interest in politics, and would always defer to me as the decisions on who to vote for. Now that the kids are on their own, she has more time to expand her horizons.

She stated that she could not vote for Trump a few weeks ago. So, I began educating her a little at a time about the issues and the tactics of Clinton and Trump. I guess she is becoming more curious, so she wanted me to direct her to a website where she could see the positions of both.

So, I gave her websites for both, but cautioned her that Trump may not get the policies he states through Congress, however Clinton lies and takes multiple positions, or as WikiLeaks has revealed a "public and private position", i.e. lying.

We discussed the allegations of mistreatment of women that have surfaced recently (the October surprise so common in politics), and I explained how difficult it is to prove the negative, especially in a short period of time. But I also informed her of the inconsistencies and contradictions in the stories of two of the accusers. I also spoke of the role this plays in the political tactics of the Clintons.

This morning she talked of Trump tax proposals regarding his proposed rates, after she asked what we currently pay. I informed her that it is not only the rate, but the taxable income level they kick in, and the cumulative total as you go to figure out the tax.

The next thing is I sent her this interview of former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, who has a lot of experience with the Clintons, since Bill Clinton was the governor of Arkansas at one time as well, and issues like Whitewater involved Hillary Clinton. You can see it at:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/51717160...has-gotten-more-sophisticated/?#sp=show-clips

Hope the education is working.

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Every gender, color of candidate will always have those that follow only that. There are a lot more voters that don't and it's the person running to appeal to them. Seems trump doesn't appeal to women in general. Wanna guess why? It's all out there. Maybe spell it out for you. RESPECT, yup that little word goes a long way.
I disagree with this.
She garners NO respect here, as she is despicable. You know it and they do too. See JZs post for the reason. He summed it up perfectly

·
Registered
10,589 Posts
wow....
seriously???
Parts of anatomy....have absolutely NOTHING to do with whom I vote for at all.

Im pretty much disgusted with both candidates to be honest....
I rarely comment on posts but u really need to step back and look at what you write and maybe imagine someone saying that to your daughter...your mother or your wife?
Would u find that post respectful?......No.

NOT a fan of either one....They would never be my first choice ever.
As a WOMAN with WOMAN "PARTS"....thats my official "vote".

)
You Caribean, have just made the point that a group of mostly males (BB) do talk crude. Welcome to the conversation and now that we know you are here we will hopefully be respectful.

As to why I choose Trump ..... he has a warrior mentality - crude, non-political, non-PC, not a lawyer, pugnacious, We need a warrior now, or America is lost.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts