BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to cover my boat. It is a 25 foot walk around, 8.5 foot beam, hardtop (1/2 tower). With engines down and considering bow pulpit, it is 30 feet long. I will build a tent to support the tarp as well.

I do not have the ability to go to the boat now and measure the actual size needed. I am guessing I will need a 30X50 tarp to cover the boat & motors and go down the sides to at least midway from the rubrail to the boot.

Any know what size I should get?

Thanks,
Scott K

·
Registered
799 Posts
Special K

I have a 22 center console with a T-top.
I thought about the tarp root.
I eventually went the way of having the boat shrink wrapped.

I found putting the tarp on was was like a 3-4 man job. If theres wind forget it.
Also I store the boat in an area that I dont always see it. So if it blew off I may not know for a few days.

With the shrink wrap I know the boat is always covered and protected. Just my 2 cents.
The 30x50 sound good.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
I tarp mine. Cheaper than shrink wrap. Mine is about 30ft too addding evrything. I went with a 40-50 and cover the whole trailer in too. The snow slides right off with a little help. After I coner averything and cinch up arounfd the trailer wheels I go around the whole thing with 1 wrap of duck tape. Works for me

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Going To Move This Over to the TackleBox Forum
Also,,...

Thanks,,,,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts