BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Not sure about the time but it starts down at the north end of the city, near the Coast Guard lagoon. Time should be late afternoon early evening (5-6 I think, but not sure) check the Ocean City website. It runs all the way down to Tennesee Ave in OC, usually a madhouse out on the water, be careful!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Word to the wise stay anchored till the drunks leave! Let them play bumper boats not us!

·
Banned
166 Posts
whats wrong with us drunks....lol he must be aa usually there always bad talking the drunks lol...i had a great time got drunk got home safely no bumper boats.....don't hate the player hate the game

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
I know this is a shamless plug, but I really like the guy and he is just trying to get his business going.....

The Jessie O, a 65' partyboat that runs from across the street from me in Margate at Captain Andy's won "Best Of Show" for Nites in Venice this year with about 100 lunatics in hula skirts on board.... Capt Jay is a great guy ... and you should have seen the smile on his face as he sported the crystal trophy and the picture of his boat around the dock today... if partyboats are part of your deal, give a young captain a shot... you might end up best of show yourself!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts