BASS BARN banner

What was that tool?

517 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Brian E. Mullaney
There was a post awhile ago about a tool that is used to remove a hook quickly and easily while the fish is still in the water. I don't remember what it was called, and where it can be purchased, but any information would be greatly appreciated. I believe it was posted here as a great tool for releasing stripers unharmed. Thanks in advance for the help!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
ARC dehooker I ordered one but haven't mastered the technique yet. Try using the search feature at the top of the page.
Thanks guys I really apprciate it! I want to pick a couple of these up!
I think RFA members get a discount????
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.