BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started to fish with different lures and bait for largemouth bass but nothing seems to be working any suggestions?:confused:

This is like the first year i don't know what there hitting on! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
I've been catching them on rattletraps and live minnows (which were intended for crappie).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
so far i got 2 on a spinnerbait 1 last wed 4 #s and one sat 3#s probably thew it 100 times each day nothing real consistent yet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,093 Posts
Crappie slider.. black w/ chart tail, black 1/8oz jig head.. or firetiger ratltrap


Widowmaker, have you been catchin' any crappie at willow grove yet? I went yesterday intended for them.. Just bass & picks up WAYYY shallow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
BassAssassin8 said:
Crappie slider.. black w/ chart tail, black 1/8oz jig head.. or firetiger ratltrap


Widowmaker, have you been catchin' any crappie at willow grove yet? I went yesterday intended for them.. Just bass & picks up WAYYY shallow
Yea my friend, I have caught em at Willowgrove, right next to the bigger spillway, all of them about 15-20 feet from shore. All of them of real nice size too. All on live bait.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,960 Posts
Gboro54 said:
worms are the only thing I have caught bass on so far
you call that a bass:rolleyes: :D . So far worms got me a yellow perch and a sunny. Small rat l trap with a bobber and an x-rap got me a crappie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
moparfan said:
you call that a bass:rolleyes: :D . So far worms got me a yellow perch and a sunny. Small rat l trap with a bobber and an x-rap got me a crappie.
Might not have been very big but a bass none the less lol:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,093 Posts
Yea my friend, I have caught em at Willowgrove, right next to the bigger spillway, all of them about 15-20 feet from shore. All of them of real nice size too. All on live bait.

FIgures lol.. I target them there w/ a "crappie slider"..in that spot, same dam, for crappies that is.. I catch bass :rolleyes:

I'd try minnows but I don't have a little live-well thing for em..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
BassAssassin8 said:
FIgures lol.. I target them there w/ a "crappie slider"..in that spot, same dam, for crappies that is.. I catch bass :rolleyes:

I'd try minnows but I don't have a little live-well thing for em..
I have one for ya my man, call my cell 609-501-5484 and I'll hook ya up.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,178 Posts
LIVE MINNOWS ! END OF STORY.:cool:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top