BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30x42 with cup, 2 1/2 shaft from a 50ft Viking
1 year old, just reconed in spring in North Carolina by hand. Ready to mount and go.
$12000 new.
$7000 or bo
Capt. John
Cisco Kid
908.675.6700 or
email [email protected]

[ 10-14-2004, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Capt. John Pfeiffer ]

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Now I know where the prop went. I put the viking in gear this morning and it wouldn't move. :D

Just Kidding. Never new the prop alone could cost as much as an outboard. It really does suck being poor:D

Back to the Top

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Jimmy. We will be doing the oc whitemarlin and the Mid next year. Getting the name put on the new boat this week. The boss bought the old Moondancer, 61 Viking

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
John,

Good Luck with the new boat, I'll see you next year at the WMO or else in Brielle.

Herb
Sensation

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Herb. It looks like we will leave for FL sometime during the 2nd week of Nov. Just want to get the owner out for 1 bluefin trip if the weather lets us. If you are in the MIAMI area this winter, we will be at Bayside.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
John,

I'll look you up over the winter, You might get that window next week. I'm ready for at least another 300lb BFT before I head to NC. The 176lb just gave us a tease so far this year Take Care. When are you guys heading south?

Herb
Sensation

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
John,

Well it looks like my generator won't be ready for the run in the morning, So Sensation will be staying at the dock and I will be fishing on The Last Run which is a 38 Henriques, I'll give you a call when we get out there Good Luck!

Herb
Sensation

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Boy I miss building them Viks what a great place to work.But I have a township job now with a lot of fishing time off now that is a trade off I could not refuse!!!Have fun with that 61 Viking Capt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts