BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Just charged up the batteries, will have them in by Monday. I have next week off so all we need is gas and good weather. I will go out for a shake down cruise next week.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I just had the tilt and trim replaced on my motor and had the botom painted. I am hoping to be in after Easter Sunday. I am off that week. If not the 1st week of April.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Already out on 3/3, plan do go every Sunday in April....weather permitting.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
mid April hopefully

RyanF

·
Registered
190 Posts
getting boat in

I was going to paint the bottom today [sat.3/08/08 ] raining like h _ _ _ in Perkasie Pa.As soon as I bottom paint it the following sat.it will be in.everythig else is ready. [I been ready since the day after I pulled it out of the water in late November...]

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Is it a problem painting with the hull temps so low? My paint requires 50 degrees hull temp? Checked it the other day and it had areas below 40.Are guys warming them up inside or am I worrying about a paint failure to much.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Just had some engine and other misc work done at Jarvis Marine. Looks like they fixed some things for me that other marinas could not.

Boat is now making its way down to Pipe Dreams Marine for some minor t-top welding repair (Don is super with this stuff).

Boat should be ready for it's shake down cruise on Easter (winter flounder opener).

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm shooting for mid april .. Need to have New GPS put in and some minor glass work..got a couple dings last year when a line broke at the dock. Then an inside out detail/wax...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
March 2009......taking the year off from using my boat....unfortunately....

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Going to start working on it this week.Depending on the weather I might splash by the end of the month.Would like to whack a few Graveling Point Stripers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts