BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I did one of my boats today. Will wash and wax monday. If it does not rain will paint the end of the week or next week and in the water for April 1st.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Mine is going off this week.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
adam.. stopped by today while on the way to lunch at harborview and was shocked to not see you in already..i assumed you must have been out scouting:wave: even with the blow today...

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
was just trying to figure this out myself :huh:. i have the door. this weather makes me wanna go work on here, but realistically iam not going in until the 1st or 2nd week of april. so maybe i'll start in a couple more weeks

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
My girl is still covered... Probably won't uncover until next weekend. PNM generally is not ready until mid April so I have plenty of time to wash, wax and get the bottom painted. Have noticed that gas prices has begun to rise. If it goes up a few more cents before next weekend, I'll uncover and fill her up...OUCH!!!!! Can I get a loan:wave:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Washed, compounded, First coat of wax. Wed will finish the hull with two more coats of wax. If no rain paint the bottom this weekend and then in. Then on to the next boat.

Capt. Adam gets to go in Tues. Lucky dog!!!!!! Go get them :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Looks like it's time to go . Collinite's 920 cleaner and then fleetwax . Bottom paint will have to wait till the end of the month . As for the door, I thought it was obvious, I don't have one!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.