BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going down this weekend to give is a try...Does anyone know what shops are open around cape may/ww area?

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I know Off the Hook is open on the Weekends at least, they might be open everyday now. You can always call and they will get back to you. Juniors on 47 in Dias Creek opens on March 7. They are really the only two I use, so that's all I have info on.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
No Bones in Wildwood has been open all winter every day.

·
Banned
426 Posts
B. Marley, don't know where your located, but the Chumbucket in West Creek is open all year.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
BigSexy said:
Fred,I gotta get over there one of these days to meet you. I just never go over the bridge
You just gotta make it a point to cross that bridge when you come to it! Where else can you meet a charming, knowledgeable, witty, handsome, THIN, TV personality and come away with all the bait and tackle you'll need for a highly successful season. (Biggest, there must be something I missed, right?):D

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
BigSexy said:
I just never go over the bridge
many go over, not all return:eek: :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your info guys!! I fish out of Cape May. We are heading down this weekend...just curious. Thanks for you help.

We will be out friday night and satuday night...not matter what!!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
zar2754 said:
whats the word on the 'Podge???
Always the last Friday/Saturday in March or the first in April. I think its the 28th or 29th

RyanF

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
ClamminFrank said:
You just gotta make it a point to cross that bridge when you come to it! Where else can you meet a charming, knowledgeable, witty, handsome, THIN, TV personality and come away with all the bait and tackle you'll need for a highly successful season. (Biggest, there must be something I missed, right?):D
LET'S SEE WHAT YOU MISSED--HE'S NOT STUPID SO HE'S AT LEAST NEUTRAL. HE IS TWITTY, HANDSOME COMPARED TO WHO?? THIN BUT LEGS LIKE A CHICKEN--MAKE THOSE LEGS HAIRLESS. HE IS A TV GIANT. MAYBE PICKER AND HIS BAD LEG CAN EXPAND ON THIS. HE'S A NICE OLDMAN.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts