BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to pick up some flys for fishing the sods this summer, I am a beginer flyfishermen but plug the sods almost everyday in the summer for striped bass, im interested on fishing top water, floating flys etc...

ZAR

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am sure there are a few fellow barners here that have extra flies that they could part with... If not I have found a website that sells pretty good flies at a decent price. email me for the site [email protected]

Rich

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
zar2754 said:
i would like to pick up some flys for fishing the sods this summer, I am a beginer flyfishermen but plug the sods almost everyday in the summer for striped bass, im interested on fishing top water, floating flys etc...

ZAR
email me your address, I'll send you a couple.

Russ

·
Registered
481 Posts
Ditto

I can spare some too.
I can tell from your posts we fish alot of the same water back there. I'll give up somthing for the home team!;) Just send me your address...

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Is this a good site with great people or what? Nice going guys.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Sparse, Yes it is a great site. Can't begin to tell you what these guys have unselfishly shared and taught me

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Zar, email me too. I'm sure I have a few flies to spare...:)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Zar send me your adress I'll send you a few as well. I sent a few teasers to Smellinfishy in the Fall. DO you have a rod yet?

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NoVisibleLeader said:
Hey Zar send me your adress I'll send you a few as well. I sent a few teasers to Smellinfishy in the Fall. DO you have a rod yet?
adress sent, THANKS!!!

my partner has two long rods sitting in his garage collecting dust...let are in good shape and are quality set ups, the brand names are escaping me right now though.

-zar

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
NoVisibleLeader said:
Thanks man, they are sweet. Email me your address, I'll send you a few of mine, they're nowhere near as good looking as your's

Zar,
I can hook you up with a few as well

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ive bought flies at hodge podge b&t in avalon. I see youre from avalon so check them out. He didnt have a lot but he had some clousers, decievers and bangers.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Josh, i got your email, I'll send you a few next week!!!

Harry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts