BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Ray Thanks for noticing & reporting. Possibly some clubs could run with this. Ron

·
Registered
195 Posts
The citizens of Jersey are getting what they voted for. A crook. I guess i have no business complaining to the higher ups, but i would really encourage the Jersians to raise their voice. I live in Delaware Co. Pa and we have a state representative that supports outdoor activities like fishing and hunting and has been a real help when it comes to conservation issues. Good luck

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
That's the whole problem. North Jersey (cities) gets the vote, while South Jersey (country bumpkins) gets stuck with whatever schlub they pick. Do you think the majority of sportsmen (and women) down here voted for him? I sure don't. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just like PA. I get to live with the decisions made by the folks inhabiting Philadelphia. I grew up in NJ and then moved to Iowa for four years while my wife gotr her Vet degree. You talk about awesome management of sportsmans money. Iowa's conservation methods were right on target and there wasnt a season that went by that they werent improving something that aided in fishing or hunting. Well Fly Ty R good luck and I hope you guys figure this out before I have to buy my hunting license in Jersey so half my money doesnt go to some section 8 housing in Newark this year. Worse yet maybe they will pay for some lame celeb to come talk at a democratic convention.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I wanna move to Iowa now.... :D Nah, I couldn't do without the ocean nearby. Usually the money goes towards McGreedy flying around in his personal helicopter, surveying his tax base.

[ 07-20-2004, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Fly Ty R ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts