BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at possibly picking up a beanbag and saw two marine grade companies, E-Searider and Ocean Tamer. Any first hand input would be helpful. Looking for something to catch some sleep in on deck. How do they hold up?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Rich at captains outfitters ez rider tear drop sie depends on the size of your boat !!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Bought 2 of the ocean tamer last year in a large model....just the plain beanbag not the chair looking molded one.....Love them.....very comfortable for those long trips offshore and great for the kids when messing around in close....Liked that you could pic your colors too....
the guys end up fighting over them especially on the way in......Good luck...:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,247 Posts
I have a large tear drop E-Sea Rider. Very happy with it. Have not tried the other so cannot compare.

·
Registered
811 Posts
No question, the ez searider tear drop. Bought mine last year and love it

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replys. Are they heavy enough that they won't blow off the boat if no one is in them or do you tie them down? It may have to ride in my p/u bed up and down the parkway.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for the replys. Are they heavy enough that they won't blow off the boat if no one is in them or do you tie them down? It may have to ride in my p/u bed up and down the parkway.
I also recommend E sea rider and yes tie them down. I've had one blow out at WOT. Got it back. You don't have to go crazy just a line through the handles and tie off to something.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I have 2 ezSea riders and love them, as does anyone who gets in my boat.

Check out their web site. When you order the bags you select size, shape and color(s). They are reasonably priced and you received them pretty quickly.

Of course if any BBb sponsers have them in stock with the color, size and shape that you want, that may be a great way to go.

Peter

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
We carry the E-Sea Rider bean bags. We've been selling them for years and the company is great to deal with and they stand behind there product. We usually stock white tear drop (because they are the most popular) but we can any shape or color you desire. Also, we usually have bean refills in stock as well.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I've had the E-SEA Rider's in medium teardrop for 6 years and they still look like the day they were delivered by UPS. My crew fights over who will sleep on them during the runs offshore. Tie them down when running hard. How do I know? Some lobster is lounging in one off the coast of Ocean City as we speak :)

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
got mine from off the hook.. couldn't be any more happy about the e-sea rider tear drop bag... i just need to get more filling for it.. had it for 5-6 yrs now.. best thing on the boat :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts