BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They had them all over the delaware shoreline this weekend. There have to have been a few trickling into Jersey. I am just curious cause once they start the weakies pretty much start.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
IT SOUNDED LIKE FRED HAD SOME BEHIND WW WITHOUT TRYING IN A SHOT PERIOD.HE HELD HIS HANDS APART AND I WOULD GUESS THEM ABOUT 3LBS.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
saw 1 caught behind sea isle

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
THERE IS EVEN A FEW OF MY FAVORITE EATING FISH A COUPLE MILES OFF THE BEACH,CROAKERS.THEY WON'T BITE FOR PROBABLY BUT A RELIABLE SOURCE IN A PRETTY BLUE BOAT TOLD ME.VERY REALIBLE.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I caught one while winter flounder fishing in Ludlum's on Thurs. And yes, I thought it was quite early! That's ok!!! Get'em Wet! pig

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Had blues today behind Sea Isle. I made 10 casts and had 5 blues and 1 fluke. They are out in force.
BTW, also had my tog limit to 5lbs.

·
Registered
785 Posts
We had them under birds in the Cape May Inlet on this past Saturday..my cousin lost one on a Bucktail...they were very small 10-12inches

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Origionally posted by far26

Hooked another after you left.
April 17th is the earliest I've ever taken bluefish on soft plastics in the back.
Someone wake up the weakfish!

The weakies are being caught on bloods in the back right now, a couple more degrees in water temp and it is on.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts