BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know our team "ON DA ROCKS" made up of Capt. Rodfather and the team is myself, RottnCapt, Mako6950 AkA--Moses, and Partnership is going to fill in when possible. We have a great looking team with quite a bit of fishing experience combined. We will be fishing ALL Division 3 tourny's. Hope to see a big barner turnout in our own backyard. Good Luck!!!!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
"Team NJ Angler" will be fishing at least 3 of the Div 3 Tournaments, including both in Cape May. The Bahr's Landing Tourney happens to fall on the same day as our surf fishing tournament at IBSP, so we're bummed that we'll have to miss that one.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Don't forget about NO BONES STRIPER TOURNAMENT on the 8th. :cool: :D :cool:

·
Registered
808 Posts
Team Hill (PHOEBE-LYNN) will be fishing atleast 6 ASA's. Probably all div 3 and 4.
Hey Volk , Havn't heard from you since the shake down cruise. How's your spine feeling. Are you still pi$#ing blood.
Going out Sunday if your up to it. Harborview to the rips in 7 minutes.
CHILLY
Team Fountain

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'll be fishing in the Div 2's. Since none of you mentioned them, should I assume there will be no competition from the south end of town? Just kidding, I can't wait either.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
LIKE OUR PRES. TJ SAID I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN LUCK THE HARDER I WORK THE MORE I SEEM TO HAVE!! WE'LL BE THERE WITH A CHIP TO SETTLE......ALL JERSEY FOR SURE GOING FOR 4 TIMES IN A ROW BRING IT ON BARNERS LETS KEEP IT HERE!!

[ 04-01-2004, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Mug 2 ]

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hey Chilly,

I'll be down there on Sat. and Sun. The Money Shot will be following you......It might take an extra 15 minutes.....but i'll be there..Hopefully we'll catch'em up again this weekend. Let's hope the cops don't mess up our drift again..

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Originally posted by theREELmasterBAITER:
I know our team "ON DA ROCKS" made up of Capt. Rodfather and the team is myself, RottnCapt, Mako6950 AkA--Moses, and Partnership is going to fill in when possible. We have a great looking team with quite a bit of fishing experience combined. We will be fishing ALL Division 3 tourny's. Hope to see a big barner turnout in our own backyard. Good Luck!!!!
Guys, I just picked up our tour bus. How does it look?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
The RAJUN CAJUN will be fishin 6 events.Also
will be hitting div.2. We are almost ready for
water& to see how fast chilly can move.Bob I'll
talk to you in the board room.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Speed, speed ,speed and more speed. Ya still gotta fish fellas. I think that issue has been put to sleep, since angler of the year went 1,2,& 3 all of which were 21ft vessels with single outboards.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Speed, speed ,speed and more speed. Ya still gotta fish fellas. I think that issue has been put to sleep, since angler of the year went 1,2,& 3 all of which were 21ft vessels with single outboards.

·
Registered
808 Posts
The speed allows you fish alittle longer and farther, but your right, you still have to catch them. Team Hill will give it our best shot.

CHRIS HILL( CHILLY)
TEAM FOUNTAIN

·
Registered
239 Posts
Team cheap shot will be doing 8-10 asa tourys this year. The 21 footers up north better be on their game.CHILLY WITH THAT CLEAR COAT GAINED4.5 MPH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.