BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsdown: its going to be hard to jig them up when your line hits above the hole your fishing and is at the end of it at a blink of an eye.... lol pray for little rain boys

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah and ill still jig them just going to look for the current brakes they will be holding there but the worms are the best in the rain or muddy stuff all natural

·
Registered
747 Posts
They hit pretty good this morning. The water was a bit murky, but very fishable. Bridge out must have kept people away too, just a few dog walkers on the path.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All natural? these fish were raised on pellets........
yeah but do you not think fish have natural instincts ????????? why can you catch trout on worms if they are pellet fed??????. and yes all natural i said, as in how i would might fish the worm. that's all i was saying i know that stocked trout are raised at a hatch and there not natives and would not know what the hell a worm is. im young but have much knowledge about fishing for trout and how to catch them...... ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.