1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Backbay: Bucktail Willie
Offshore: Capt. Mark and Capt. Phil of the Canyon Runner
Bass Chunking: Timmy Tanghare
Inshore: Adambomb
Bluefin Chunking: not a barner but Billy G.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
You would have to break it down

Fluke
Winterflounder
Striped bass
Kayak fishermen
Surf*Skates and dog fish don't count*
Ect...ECT....ECT..

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
I'll take myself out of the running. Just catching fish may not make you the best, other things like helping someone at your dock you don't know. Respecting others on the water, and the sport. I know at Port Norris dock their is a lot. Catching fish rocks too!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Quick note, I'm sure everyone mentioned is that and more. That what make the bass barn great. Barners are always helping me making my first year on the bay great. Glad I moved from O.C.

·
Registered
24,070 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
that is easy.... ADAMBOMB AND STALKER tied for first..everyone else is playing for second place.. and yes that is spoken from experience...caught the most and biggest drum on board the stalker and caught the most and biggest flounder and taug on the adambomb

·
Registered
24,898 Posts
Lots of good fisherman on the barn. SWS always lists barners. Tons of good advice in every forum.

·
Registered
7,823 Posts
Nobody on here knows who the best fisherman is, and everybody thinks that they should be in the running.:D This is a question that doesn't have a correct answer. I have no flippin' idea who the best would be. There are tons of good fisherman out there, all have their strong and weak suits. Calling one the best is just not worth the time it takes to be wrong. :)

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.