BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the forecast is for rain and guys are catching fish out front, but who will have a line in the water out back come 12:00 a.m. March 1?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
................:wave:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Not at midnight but with those conditions I"ll absolutely be on my favorite piece of sod for the 6am-9am dropping to low tide. Can't wait.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Jim and I never break tradition. Rain or shine im there. Capemay bridges have already produced from what I was told

·
Banned
2,531 Posts
57 degrees and sunny on Thursday.

A friend and I will be hitting it in Cape May County, early am.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'm wondering what yesterday's blow out tide (lowest I've seen in a long time) will mean for water temps. Not sure what the back bay temps were before yesterday, but I'm guessing if it was below the ocean temps itwill warm up when all that water comes back in. Over the last 3 days, temps at the USCG station in Barnegat Inlet drompped from near 47 degrees to almost 40.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Jimmy how is Jim Taylor doing?

Have not heard anything this winter on Jim's condition. Hope all is well with Jim as well as your son.

On the fishing scene Diana and I now live right on the Delaware Bay and may try some surf fishing this spring for stripers

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Catching yellow Perch,Crappie and pickeral.:wave:
Figured you wouldn't chime in until fluke season opens. :razz: Now we hear you're busy playing around with sunnies.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
SSerious bass back bay fishing is something im severely lacking in. I plan to get out and try to hit it a few times for some march bass. My stuff is all unpacked now, so im good to go!

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm gonna try to get Thursday off from work so I can fish at midnight. If I do, I'll be in the OC area.
Weather isn't looking good.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
I believe I will be in the OC area this weekend helping out down there. I might just have to give it a shot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts