BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 6th is opening day of flounder season. NO BONES BAIT AND TACKLE is having a tournament. I will be fishing that day for a show to be aired in June but will not be in the tournament. We will get lots of shots of the boats in the tourney and also have the final weigh in as part of the show. So who wants to be on TV?

Entry fee. $125.00 per boat. Five anglers max.

Start time. 7am. Weigh in at 5pm at the dock.

Lots of hot food under the tent at weigh in. Hot roast pork, Hot roast beef, Meatballs, Hot dogs, Potatoe salad and soda.

First prise three flounder combined weight per boat. $2,000.00

Second prise $1,000.00 three flounder combined weight per boat.

Prise money based on 40 boat entry.

Calcutta. $50.00 entry for heaviest flounder. 100% payout. 75% heaviest, 25% second heaviest.

Trophy for first and second in combined weight and first in calcutta.

If you need more info call me at the dock. 609 522 3017

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Fred,

You know I'll be there as I'm fishing with Team Lunchman. As for being on TV you'll have to talk to my agent first. I?m certain that we can come to an agreeable financial understanding. Also, if you are granted permission to put me on the tube you'll have to blur my face and disguise my voice since I?m in a federal protection program because of my involvement with the DoD. ;) :D

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Froggy1 is on borrowed trailer does anyone have a place where I can park her overnight? I'll sleep on the boat but would need a place to park. 23 foot wellcraft and tow vehicle.

DM2

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Team BayStalker may be there, will know on Thursday

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
just posted on the other thread. Whats up with morning registration?

RyanF

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Fred should get a Prize for spelling Prize wrong 3 times in one post
:D

·
Registered
532 Posts
What's the format? Is it stricly a back bay tournament? Any boundaries? Number of rods allowed per angler?
Gotta see if I can clear it with the boss to get out for the day!

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Register up to 7am on Saturday. Five anglers per boat and as many rods as you can manage. All waters are open and no boundries.

Make sure you guys hold up fish for the camera.

Hey Finger. I just planted a garden in your boat. It's been out of water so long that I rented it out to some barely english speaking drywallers/sodlayers/roofers. They want you to stop over real soon and pump out the head. :D

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
doormatt2. There should be room in our parking lot at night.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
How early are you gonna be in the shop for registration Fred? Im probably gonna drive down to register and then drive back and hop on the boat. Same deal at weigh in.

Thanks,

RyanF

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This may effect you but Mike wants all fish to arrive on the boat at our dock. You can leave from any location but you need to bring the fish in by boat. We will be there late Friday and by 5am on Saturday.

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
going over the bridge into wildwood rio grande ave No Bones is on your right as you come over the bridge. Right near Urie's restaurant??

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.