BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin for a drum/ striper trip, but mainly drum since Ive never caught one. Want to go when the biggun's are around. My availability is saturday nights after 6pm or so and all day sunday or night may be arranged. I can go on an open boat or may try to fill charter- let me know when you have open dates and I will see what the best times will work out. Thank you very much. [email protected] :)

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
BENT ROD 23 said:
Im lookin for a drum/ striper trip, but mainly drum since Ive never caught one. Want to go when the biggun's are around. My availability is saturday nights after 6pm or so and all day sunday or night may be arranged. I can go on an open boat or may try to fill charter- let me know when you have open dates and I will see what the best times will work out. Thank you very much. [email protected] :)
I can get you out for a night trip in a comfy boat....
e-mail sent

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
We could take you for some big drum on Sunday 5/25! We usually leave between 1 pm and 4 pm depending on tides and conditions. As of now May 25th is available for a private charter or an open boat, so just let me know. We also do include all rods, bait, and tackle needed.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
BENT ROD 23 said:

i got a trip i need guys on for some trophy stripers and some other trips!

Kobey i need some more dates so if he needs to split let me know i will work it out!

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Hey captain lets get it on!! got to call you and get it going!! got two with kobey, one with john, and now i need one with you!! yeah going to be a busy busy year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts