BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who was driving the Parker in Sea Isle's backbay on Saturday at 12:15 pm ?
I have a question for you.

·
Registered
190 Posts
WHAT HE DO ??

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
hes probly not a barner what did he do though

[ 03-28-2006, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: mastergaffer ]

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Bodacious I just saw your baner and I pulled Primus Anitipop and side three is spinning. Battle of bodacious is song three but Mama didn't raise no fool is on.

Thanks for the inspiration. I work with a guy that has become a good friend oof mine that you know and he speaks very highly of you. We'll meet up eventually. MAybe for NAscar maybe for fish

Cheers

Bodacious is on now, :D :D :D
Tuff barely come out alive!
:D

[ 03-28-2006, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: henrybasstardo ]

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
yeah what did he do !

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Illegal discharge of bodily fluids behind sea isle is ok as long as the its clear (many beers) and a bucket ride was performed with bio degradeable t.p.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Now see what you started ED........

·
Registered
426 Posts
If it was a 25 cabinhouse Parker,I think I know who it was,but esox ain't talkin.Maybe he's playing with his new clam rake.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Is that what this is about,the China wreck?!Everybody shares that s#ithole,I've seen six boats on it at once a few times.Not my first pick of spots in a building Noreast in late March,gets special in there in a hurry.
:eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
It is not about a wreck battle - Middletown it talking about a 25 parker that circled me in tight while we were anchored on a wreck about 4 miles out of TI- that guy was total idiot.

Trivia Time....... Did you know why they called the China wreck in TI the "China" wreck?

Tick Tock Tick Tock....

Times up - divers brought up tons of China off the bottom around the wreck.......

Capt Al - How do you know about Ed's new clam rake? I knew he was excited about it but who in the world is he tellin about it?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts