BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some where I can purchase wholesale bulk tackle for making flounder rigs and such like leader beads Buck tail hooks etc. Like to tie my own try different things. Can't wait for March to get here gonna be a good spring! Thanks fellas!

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Highland high school is having a fishing flea market on sunday1/29/12 from 9-2 admission is 3 bucks.You might find a bargin on what you're looking for there.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Check out the fishing flea market at Highland high school on Sunday there will be a ton of the stuff you are kooking for,cheaper the terminal tackle in ny

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
You can go to STC Sports in Gibbstown. They can help you out
:thumbsup::thumbsup:....I get alot of stuff from there, if they dont have it Brian will do his best to get it if he can....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I'm looking for some where I can purchase wholesale bulk tackle for making flounder rigs and such like leader beads Buck tail hooks etc. Like to tie my own try different things. Can't wait for March to get here gonna be a good spring! Thanks fellas!
Your email is not activated so I am just going to post this, if it gets edited, it gets edited.

Check out Shark River Mail Order

RyanF

·
Registered
497 Posts
Try Jannsnetcraft also. You can purchase the slider bucktails in
many color combinations. They call them lure tags. I usually
buy them 50 at a time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts