BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A slob of a Bluefin was dining on about 10 pounds of peanut bunker before he got my circle hook. The stomach looked like it was going to burst. So just a thanks out there to whoever was chunking the peanuts and putting the bluefin on the feed. I basically floated out a butter and in ten minutes it was on. 140 lbs.

·
Registered
487 Posts
lumpasizer said:
A slob of a Bluefin was dining on about 10 pounds of peanut bunker before he got my circle hook. The stomach looked like it was going to burst. So just a thanks out there to whoever was chunking the peanuts and putting the bluefin on the feed. I basically floated out a butter and in ten minutes it was on. 140 lbs.
Good job capt. Peanut bunker super, duper, top secret, bait. ;)

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
We used them 2 weeks ago at masseys. Tuna had them plus chunks in the stomach.

·
Registered
871 Posts
:D That would be my brother on the 34 Sea-Vee out with the fleet on Wed.. He was chunking with 2, 5 gallon buckets of peanuts from last year. The boats name is "Good Karma".:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I gotta tell ya that is some "good karma". What beautiful fish and they really have a way of making friends. We should be running Sunday and if I can locate the peanuts I may load the cooler. Let's gettem while the gettins good! Our boat name is JayBee.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
We had three 5s full, caught the night before. Kept the action behind the boat most of the day. But, shhhh!!! It's top secret!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts