Discussion Starter · #1 ·
june 21,21 i am thinking about it just wondering who else is gonna fish it

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rob b said:
I think that is mako mania
yea it is mako mania its june 21 and 22 not sure if we should enter to fish both days or just fish one day

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
I'll be there... :D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
compleat do you normally fish one day or both

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
I fish both... And the day before with the JCSA event...

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
If you fish both days and both the mako mania and jcsa you can weigh the same fish in at both scales for both tournaments!

It is not a bad idea!

But jcsa i believe you can wiegh in threshers

·
Registered
382 Posts
sportfishingusa said:
If you fish both days and both the mako mania and jcsa you can weigh the same fish in at both scales for both tournaments!

It is not a bad idea!

But jcsa i believe you can wiegh in threshers
unless they changed the rules there was no prize for threshers but i think ther is one in the Brett Bailey the weekend before. i will be fishing both mako mania and jcsa (mako fever) that weekend. If you get a big mako and your not in both you'll be kicking yourself could cost you 40k.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Mako Mania

O yeah, Bear will be there weather permitting.... June 21 and 22. Fishing both days... We'll only fish it if its comfortable and safe. Last year was a good time..

Two Makos caught, released cause they weren't qualifiers. Feeding them chicken bones boatside.... Ooops we devulged our secret bait Ack... Drags screaming while I was imobilized, ;).... We hammered some fish last year.. (3 mako trips produced 3 Makos). Just need the right one.
It was my first ever tourney. Taking off from the inlet with all those boats made my hair standup.... Hope the weather permits.....

Ack, I got the other super secret weapon working yesterday..... Ear plugs are for panseys!!!! LOL

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Nick you got a crew!?!? letme know i will fish that. i am only 10 minutes from point.

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
oh the new and bigger?!?! how new and how big?!?! lets just see what we got showing up now ken! :D :rolleyes: :eek:

HEADS UP! KENS COMING! I need a ride ken.. since it is new and big can i get a piece of room?!? lol hahah hehehehe;) :p

·
Banned
6,106 Posts
This year I'm gonna be in a mood. Want my crown back. Shoulda had it last year but made an amature goof that cost us a winning fish...

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Watch out for us !!!!

COMPLEAT said:
This year I'm gonna be in a mood. Want my crown back. Shoulda had it last year but made an amature goof that cost us a winning fish...
Paul your competition is going to stiffen up this year, we are going to be back this year!!!!!;) Maybe you'll get lucky and I will decide not to or the guys that are chartering us will decide to really go fishing and ask me to go Canyon fishing:D , because a nice eddy will spin off the stream nice and early this year and the tuna will be snapping!! Hate shark fishing anyway, it beats the balls off your rig:eek: !! My last shark tourney was Oak Bluffs, monster shark tourney in 2005 I needed over $2800 dollars of gel coat repair after we brought 28 of them toothy critters to the side of my yellowfin that was dark blue. I'll take the blue water any day over chasing them doggies. Only shark fish for money and even then you gotta really bend my arm.

The first gaff shot on my new rig and someone becomes shark bait!!!!!! Anyway for your sake I hope that eddy comes spinning off early this year!

Also I will be on my pal's Fast Forward this year down in Cape May. He got just bumped off the board on the last day with that pig of a threasher he brought to the scales on the first day!!!!

How about a side bet in the south Jersey tourny being my buddy Mickey Spinelli (golden gloves champ 1996, 1997 Madison Square Garden NY, NY) kicked your a$$ last year!!!!!:p And he had no crew. He had two of his workers on the boat and they barely know how to find FLUKE never mind sink a high flier into a huge thresher!! Mikey pretty much caught that pig single handed, the rest of his crew wasn't qualified to sink a Flier into a bluefish never mind a pig of a thresher!!

Sal the Pal:D

PS Paul come on down to Morehead this year and fish the "BIG ROCK" The best of the best will be there. Let see what you got!!! Imagine adding that do your credentials!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then right after that you can fish the Pirates Cove shootout!! Put those tourney placement's under your name and then I will throw you the red carpet and drop to my knees and hale you the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm jumping on a coworker's boat out of point for mako mania this year.. had a good season sharkin' last year, hoping to ride that wave into the tourney. just hoping the weather permits a few scouting trips prior to the tourney.

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
:eek:
Hooligan said:
Paul your competition is going to stiffen up this year, we are going to be back this year!!!!!;) Maybe you'll get lucky and I will decide not to or the guys that are chartering us will decide to really go fishing and ask me to go Canyon fishing:D , because a nice eddy will spin off the stream nice and early this year and the tuna will be snapping!! Hate shark fishing anyway, it beats the balls off your rig:eek: !! My last shark tourney was Oak Bluffs, monster shark tourney in 2005 I needed over $2800 dollars of gel coat repair after we brought 28 of them toothy critters to the side of my yellowfin that was dark blue. I'll take the blue water any day over chasing them doggies. Only shark fish for money and even then you gotta really bend my arm.

The first gaff shot on my new rig and someone becomes shark bait!!!!!! Anyway for your sake I hope that eddy comes spinning off early this year!

Also I will be on my pal's Fast Forward this year down in Cape May. He got just bumped off the board on the last day with that pig of a threasher he brought to the scales on the first day!!!!

How about a side bet in the south Jersey tourny being my buddy Mickey Spinelli (golden gloves champ 1996, 1997 Madison Square Garden NY, NY) kicked your a$$ last year!!!!!:p And he had no crew. He had two of his workers on the boat and they barely know how to find FLUKE never mind sink a high flier into a huge thresher!! Mikey pretty much caught that pig single handed, the rest of his crew wasn't qualified to sink a Flier into a bluefish never mind a pig of a thresher!!

Sal the Pal:D

PS Paul come on down to Morehead this year and fish the "BIG ROCK" The best of the best will be there. Let see what you got!!! Imagine adding that do your credentials!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then right after that you can fish the Pirates Cove shootout!! Put those tourney placement's under your name and then I will throw you the red carpet and drop to my knees and hale you the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN THOSE BE SOME FIGHTING WORDS! LOL :D :eek:

TAKE ME TO THE BIG ROCK!! YOU GOT ROOM!??! LOL

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
paul------(compleat)

Dont let Sal ruffle your feathers and good job on the 2nd place win!:) he's just JElous of your accompishments thats all!:D looking forward to seeing you again this year:) and for you SAl all you are is A trouble maker!:p

1 - 20 of 132 Posts