BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be headed down to Oregon Inlet on 3/2 to do some BFT Jigging on 3/4 then heading further south to jig Grouper, Jacks and Giant African Pompano.

Anyone else going down?

·
Registered
227 Posts
:wave: We'll be there as soon as our bottom job is done in VA... :wave:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Going down to fish on the Procrastinator the 18th with Wimpy.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Will be going down with Peb3 ( Peter ) and three other fisherman on the 23rd fishing the 24th with Capt John on the Procastinator and fishing the 25th on the Dazzler. Both trips are bottom fishing. Cant wait will be my first time to fish down there. Hope the back holds out.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'll be headed down to Oregon Inlet on 3/2 to do some BFT Jigging on 3/4 then heading further south to jig Grouper, Jacks and Giant African Pompano.

Anyone else going down?
Joe, how is the fishing there now???? friends who live there say it is slow, any Honest reports you are hearing?????

·
Registered
468 Posts
Headed down to Pirates Cove Marina on 3/6 to fish with some friends on the Canyon Runner out of Oregon Inlet on the 7th and 8th. Headed south to Florida after that to fish around Sanibel and Captiva Island for a few days before stopping in Savannah for St. Patty's Day on the way back home. First Bluefin trip down for all of us hoping to get on some Great Action. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Headed down to Pirates Cove Marina on 3/6 to fish with some friends on the Canyon Runner out of Oregon Inlet on the 7th and 8th. Headed south to Florida after that to fish around Sanibel and Captiva Island for a few days before stopping in Savannah for St. Patty's Day on the way back home. First Bluefin trip down for all of us hoping to get on some Great Action. :thumbsup:
Good luck your going to have fun..

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Tommy, Best of luck. Is Eddie going to make the trip with you? I would love to fish for those big Bas........ds but the back just cant do it. I am going down with a great group on the 24th and 25th we are going to bottom fish. One day on the Procastinator and one on the Dazzler.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts