BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be there today looking to pick up some new tackle. They had a great selection of tackle last year. Always a good time and some great seminars!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I missed it today, 1st time in a while. I was at the Saltwater Sportsman Seminar. Scheduled the same day! :(

Lami

·
Registered
82 Posts
I made it and picked up a new Penn Bait rod for $35 bucks. I piece, 7 ft Penn International rod that handles 1/2 to 1 1/2 oz lures and line between 10 and 20 lbs. I have a small Abu 5500 bait casting reel that balances out perfectly. My new fluke rod gor the rivers and Sandy Hook bay. Picked up just the kind of bucktail or wiggler jigs I needed at a great price.

The next event is the Surf Fishing one at Brookdale College . I think its on Feb. 25th. 8am to 4:30 PM.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I made it and picked up a new Penn Bait rod for $35 bucks. I piece, 7 ft Penn International rod that handles 1/2 to 1 1/2 oz lures and line between 10 and 20 lbs. I have a small Abu 5500 bait casting reel that balances out perfectly. My new fluke rod gor the rivers and Sandy Hook bay. Picked up just the kind of bucktail or wiggler jigs I needed at a great price.

The next event is the Surf Fishing one at Brookdale College . I think its on Feb. 25th. 8am to 4:30 PM.

yes, Surf Day 8:30 to 4:30 and its a good one.:thumbsup: Wish they had a few more shows/flea markets in Feb!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts