BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boat is ready to go, lookin for a trial run and wet the lines a little :D Weather permitting cant wait no longer !!!!. Headin out of baypoint good luck to all :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
if i don't go trout fishing up north, then weather permitting i would like to get the boat in the water. she looks lonely sitting on the trailer, she wants to get wet.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Got out last weekend all shorts

I'm taken thursday and friday off, sat and sunday???????? weather permiting.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
i am. tom your boat fixed? going a little early wednesday for some wings. you in

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
sat
S Winds 15 To 20 Kt...becoming Sw 10 To 15 Kt. Seas 2 To
4 Ft. Showers Likely With A Chance Of Tstms...then A Chance Of
Showers In The Evening.
Winds And Seas Higher In And Near Tstms

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
chris havent heard anything yet..last spoke dealer on friday said they put the boat in the shop and have been working on it and would call me when done? Its still early im might get a phone one day soon this week,with good news(hoping nothing major)And along with the forecast look at last weekend...said it was gonna rain and it didnt..I know you invited me last time,your in port norris right?i could meet you there only spitting distance from fort..see how the week plays out and firgure it out.

Far as weds goes not sure if ill be there for wings,but def for the seminar..

·
Registered
224 Posts
BT3100 said:
Hey Tom hope all is well.
Thats the plan, shooting for Sunday...
joe, looks like sunday is the best day, we will be down, but will watch the weather for the best day. should have gone this last saturday. we have to setup, practice and run before the toury.

·
Registered
19,549 Posts
Dirty Deeds will be out there. YAY!!!:)

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I was hoping to drop her in and get out and scope around but so far it don't look like it. Weather that is. :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts