BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With temps forecasted to be over 60 degrees this upcoming week, you can be sure that bass will be being caught in Southern New Jersey! We on the STALKER will be fishing for sure! So keep an eye on reports...and ready for the action to begin! We still have some great dates available...so get in contact with us to book the date you want to fish!

Cya all soon!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Originally posted by striper2278:
With temps forecasted to be over 60 degrees this upcoming week, you can be sure that bass will be being caught in Southern New Jersey! We on the STALKER will be fishing for sure! So keep an eye on reports...and ready for the action to begin! We still have some great dates available...so get in contact with us to book the date you want to fish!

Cya all soon!
Hey Skip, I can't wait!

See ya tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'm ready to do something fishing!!! Going to hit some usual spring hot spots later this week. I have been DYING to do some fishing since I retired back in january-

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
me too, I'm ready to ruuuuummmmbbbllllle with dem linesiders

i think dem spring fish have atti-tude, guess I'll haveta bring mine along :mad: :cool: :D

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
I AM READY!!!

Except I need to install a new transducer, paint the bottom, put in new gas springs, install the new livewell pump, rob a bank to pay for winter storage and catch some live herring.... whew :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Going to splash this weekend !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Im Ready !!!
can not friggin wait !!!

P.s been doin a little of that on the boards
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Guys, gonna try to run a few trips this weekend....we will most likely start full time by next week! Be ready...cause they are already here! The boat is just about ready!

GAME ON!!! ;)

Shoot us an email if you wanna go fishing!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Skip, Mondays lookin real perty! I have some stuff to drop off to you guys at Snuggly. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts