BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get your arse out there and look yourself! Early bird gets the worm ;)

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
It's winter time out there this morning!!! 25 degrees and the wind is whipping. I don't care what's swimming out there, you guys can have 'em. :D

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
I GUESS THEY THOUGHT THIS WAS A FISHING SITE? I THOUGHT INFO WAS OK JUST NOT spots.NEXT PERSON WHO ASKS OR SAYS THEY WERE FISHING SHOULD BE SHOT OR HAVE DETENTION WITH THE TEACH.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Well some of us can't get out for a variety of reasons yet. I check the board daily and know I can't get out for weeks. Cracks me up how even on these message boards where we should have so much in common, people still find crap to ***** about.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
FROGGY SAYS 46 ICW VENTNOR. WATER CLOUDY AND GREENISH. FIRST LAUGHING GULLS SPOTTED. 4 AND THEY WERE HUNGRY. THOUGHT I WAS THERE TO FEED THEM. SOON AS THEY START MAKING "AK AK AK AK AK AK AK AK AK" SOUND THE BASS WILL BE BITING.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Originally posted by saltydawg:
Well some of us can't get out for a variety of reasons yet. I check the board daily and know I can't get out for weeks. Cracks me up how even on these message boards where we should have so much in common, people still find crap to ***** about.
So basically the guys out putting in the time if they post it helps you out right, Thats a pretty good deal
I see why you are cracking up.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Originally posted by Silver Surf:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by saltydawg:
So basically the guys out putting in the time if they post it helps you out right, Thats a pretty good deal
I see why you are cracking up.
</font>[/QUOTE]I'm curious then? What is the purpose of the board? Information correct, being on the water alot more than some why should I post reports or info? Why should I pay to advertise if people can't come to the board and socialize? Almost all on the board live away from the water and work for a living and ask for HELP. Why do you pro fishermen need to post if you don't want to give info to the members? Email each other its more private, better yet form a group email and you all can get your info at the same time. But wait why share if you think others should go out themselves and check.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think Jesus or some old time fisherman said teach the people TO fish, dont give them fish.

To answer, The purpose should be to tell and help others HOW to catch, not WHERE to Catch.

I think his point was if you have fishing on your mind why not just go, instead of going on the internet. Old time Fishing coach!

[ 03-21-2006, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Silver Surf ]

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by eelball:
Biggest-you EVER post reports? Of the 14,000 post how many were fishing related. ;)
MANY AS SOON AS MY BOAT GOES IN.I'LL POST BACKWATER,INSHORE AND OFFSHORE.

I WAS JUST HAVING FUN WITH HIP,WHO IS A FRIEND.

[ 03-21-2006, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by eelball:
Biggest-you EVER post reports? Of the 14,000 post how many were fishing related. ;)
MANY AS SOON AS MY BOAT GOES IN.I'LL POST BACKWATER,INSHORE AND OFFSHORE. </font>[/QUOTE]Yeah, you never report...maybe if I gave you the hat? :D Old people!

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by striper2278:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
MANY AS SOON AS MY BOAT GOES IN.I'LL POST BACKWATER,INSHORE AND OFFSHORE. </font>[/QUOTE]Yeah, you never report...maybe if I gave you the hat? :D Old people!
</font>[/QUOTE]IF I GET THE HAT I DON'T NEED A BOAT!!!

OLD PEOPLE SUCK--I THINK?

[ 03-21-2006, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by striper2278:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
</font>[/QUOTE]IF I GET THE HAT I DON'T NEED A BOAT!!!
</font>[/QUOTE]Easy there BJ....the hat will guide you :D

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.