BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished behind NWW and Wildwood yesterday. I left about 11:00 and fished until 3:30 PM...not much activity behind NWW, moved over behind WW and as soon as the tide turned over the bite began...I ended up with about 6 throw backs, an 18" and a BIG 24" that went about 4.5 to 5 lbs...I thought it was a bluefish at first because it hit and kept running...until I saw it and then I had to do the ole "get the net two step"...LOL...one 16" throwback on a minnow all the rest on a bucktail tipped with a gulp shrimp...saw several other good sized fish caught in the area..what the fish lacked in numbers they made up in size... :cool:

[ 05-31-2006, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: med ]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks to Fred at " No bones B&T" we had a great day. My son, who is six and his cousin(9)managed to wrangle 5 keepers, 3 tb"s and 1 skate.we had 1-22",1-20",2-19" and my son's first salt water fish was 16.5" on the button. The tb"s were all 16". Plus he was high man for the day with 3 keepers and 2 tb"s and won our pool for 1st fish and most. Both boys are on cloud nine, Fred at NO BONes B&T, are aces. Friendly service with a tackle box of helpful info. Their equipment is in great shape, well taken care of. Oh yeah, we had mackeral and spearing for bait. Spearing 8, mackeral 0. Caught 2 hrs.after high tide.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts