BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to go fish tomorrow morning in the Wildwood back bay. Anyone been fishing there this past week? We picked up 10 throw backs opening day right off the gas dock at Schooner Island, but no keepers.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was out behind Herefords in the kayak Wednesday and picked up a couple of shorts right around slack tide casting and bouncing bucktails tipped with gulp along the bottom. Only targeted the flounder for about an hour then went looking for weaks and stripers but only found the skunk. I am going to give it another try this afternoon/evening.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'll be down there Sunday morning - maybe we can hook up and head out together. Who knows, maybe we'll catch Mother's day dinner !

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by SS:
I'll be down there Sunday morning - maybe we can hook up and head out together. Who knows, maybe we'll catch Mother's day dinner !
Im putting the crab pots out for mothers day dinner lol :D

·
Registered
15,726 Posts
Originally posted by Captain Phil:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:
call Fred at no bones
I going to head over there for bait later today.</font>[/QUOTE]I am telling Linda!!!! ;)

Phil, I may not be down until fall. :(
When I do finally get down, I will shoot you an e-mail.

·
Registered
15,726 Posts
Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:
TILL FALL? HOPE ALL IS GOOD BERN

I WONT BE DOWN AS MUCH WITH GAS - MORE TIME FROM IBSP TO SANDY HOOK
Bri, all is good, just too much work, house stuff, birthday parties, etc. :D

Fall might have been a bit of an exaggeration!! ;)

I would go fishing next Friday, but I have to go and see the Phils-Red Sox. ;)

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by barnaby:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Phil:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:
call Fred at no bones
I going to head over there for bait later today.</font>[/QUOTE]I am telling Linda!!!! ;)

Phil, I may not be down until fall. :(
When I do finally get down, I will shoot you an e-mail.
</font>[/QUOTE]Haha Bern. I stopped in and bought a few bucktails from her. Lindas the best!

Sorry to here it will be some time before you get a chance to go fishing. Shoot me an email if you get a day to fish.

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got a chance to get out sat morning. Stopped in to get bait from Fred first, then fished the back bays, in various spots. Picked up one keeper before the [email protected]#d picked up. Only fished for about an hour. Hopefully the weather tomorrow is ok to try again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts