BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fisherguy 53 & I were doing some work in Shawcrest on the icw . Saw a school of something swimming behind the house . It was small & feeding on the outgoing.Cormorants were also feeding .P.S.What a great day

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Great, thanks for the report capt. It can only mean bait or some kind of life back there this early!!!!!:cool: Still gonna wait a couple weeks, maybe i'll sneak out sooner though.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Skip:
We could not have asked for a better day......Plenty of sun, no wind......All we need now is for the Stripers to get here.....It won't be too long now.....
:D :D yahoo !!!!......Geo.

·
Registered
22,853 Posts
Skip M said:
Fisherguy 53 & I were doing some work in Shawcrest on the icw . Saw a school of something swimming behind the house . It was small & feeding on the outgoing.Cormorants were also feeding .P.S.What a great day
Gee!! I wish I could have been with the both of you.:) I'm stuck in Fla.having nothing to do but fish, golf, drink and eat.:)

·
Banned
2,531 Posts
Skip M said:
Hey Skip? Are you on Shawcrest Road? I'm watching my folks Cat's while they are away. They live on the corner of Buttercup & Shawcrest.
I saw something feeding in the ICW, on the outgoing, a couple days ago. Also saw action last week.
There was also a Seal hanging out on the docks, on the south end. Not sure if it's still there.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
fran said:
Gee!! I wish I could have been with the both of you.:) I'm stuck in Fla.having nothing to do but fish, golf, drink and eat.:)
With nothing to do but fish, golf, eat and drink you would think you shoud be good at all four and not just two. Catch any balls yet?:D

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Temp at the dock hit 50 today. Jumped in the rental boat and headed out for a half hour of fishing. No bait just used a jig. No hits but it sure felt good to get out for a few casts.

·
Registered
77,311 Posts
You had a good day for it Fred. I’m guessing after the blowout weather this weekend the back should really start to come a live.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Producer said:
Hey Skip? Are you on Shawcrest Road? I'm watching my folks Cat's while they are away. They live on the corner of Buttercup & Shawcrest.
I saw something feeding in the ICW, on the outgoing, a couple days ago. Also saw action last week.
There was also a Seal hanging out on the docks, on the south end. Not sure if it's still there.
Stop over & say hi.

·
Banned
2,531 Posts
Skip M said:
Stop over & say hi.
Will do. The new Gazebo thingy and Bulkhead are looking nice. All we need now is to get the owner of that big, green, eyesore next to you fixed up.

Steve

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Unscheduled meeting at CT Skip:confused: Don't rub in the nice weather. Between your post and some "senior drunk"calling me and telling me how great Key West is:D I'll be down tomorrow and they're calling for a lovely day:rolleyes: :rolleyes::( . You gonna be around at all this weekend? I still haven't seen the new CT. I'll definetly check it out next week. You going to Mack's Pizza next Sat.?

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
The Producer said:
good thing Lew has an aliby:)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
The Producer said:
All we need now is to get the owner of that big, green, eyesore next to you fixed up.

Steve
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
chunking said:
Temp at the dock hit 50 today. Jumped in the rental boat and headed out for a half hour of fishing. No bait just used a jig. No hits but it sure felt good to get out for a few casts.

Whats the matter no tackle shops open to buy bait?

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mike Grabbe said:
Unscheduled meeting at CT Skip:confused: Don't rub in the nice weather. Between your post and some "senior drunk"calling me and telling me how great Key West is:D I'll be down tomorrow and they're calling for a lovely day:rolleyes: :rolleyes::( . You gonna be around at all this weekend? I still haven't seen the new CT. I'll definetly check it out next week. You going to Mack's Pizza next Sat.?
I'll be down Sat. if it's not raining, call me..

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Reel Nice said:
Whats the matter no tackle shops open to buy bait?
Yes and I hope you find one this year.:D:D:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts