BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How Many Of You Guys Remember The Kids Fishing Rodio In Wildwood With The Party Boats ? I Was In It In The Mid 60's,how I Could Not Wait To Register To Go On The Trip On The Boardwalk At Scellenger Ave.i Guess To Get That Happening Again You Would Have To Hire 10 Lawyers For Every Boat & The Captains Would Need 1000 Million Dollar Worth Of Insurance .that Was A Great Day On The Water For Kids.i Still Remember The Boat I Was On ,"the Rip"the Only Other Boat I Remember Was The Vamp II.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
jjm7 said:
How Many Of You Guys Remember The Kids Fishing Rodio In Wildwood With The Party Boats ? I Was In It In The Mid 60's,how I Could Not Wait To Register To Go On The Trip On The Boardwalk At Scellenger Ave.i Guess To Get That Happening Again You Would Have To Hire 10 Lawyers For Every Boat & The Captains Would Need 1000 Million Dollar Worth Of Insurance .that Was A Great Day On The Water For Kids.i Still Remember The Boat I Was On ,"the Rip"the Only Other Boat I Remember Was The Vamp II.
THE MUESEUM ON PACIFIC AVE IN WILDWOOD HAS PICTURES OF SOME OF THE RODIO YEARS.

·
Registered
779 Posts
That fishing rodeo was great when we were kids! I looked forward to it every year. I forget which boat we were on but between my friends and myself we won 1st thru 4th place one year. Damn good times!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts